Monday, November 10, 2014

Week of November 10-14

And there it is!  The snow has arrived!  Thank you everyone for bringing your child's snow gear today!  I hope to get out this afternoon for a little while, since THEY are all really excited about it!  Please keep helping your children practice getting their own gear on and jackets zipped....etc themselves.  It makes it much easier to get outside when the big kids are able to independently get ready, leaving me able to help the 2 and under crowd more!

We do try to get outside anytime it is around 20 degrees (factoring in the windchill) or above, so be sure to bring them every day, I do not have a way to leave kids inside who are not prepared.

Giant Tower on a rainy day!
This week we are doing Show and Tell on Wednesday!  Everyone may bring a favorite book from home to share with their friends!  I will do my best to find time to read all of them sometime during the day!

We also have Music Class with Tasha on Friday afternoon!

Gavin and Kaia "hiding" during Hide and Seek!  How on earth did I find them?!
Menu:
Monday- Fish Sticks. Strawberries, veggie fries and milk
Tuesday- Pancakes, Bacon, cottage cheese, pineapple and orange juice!
Wednesday- Ham and Cheese Roll ups, Mixed veggies, bananas and milk
Thursday-Tator Tot Hot Dish, Apples and milk
Friday- Spaghetti, Garlic bread, green beans, pears and milk

*In case anyone missed it on the November Newsletter I sent home last week, I am using 3 of my vacation days on Dec. 29, 30 and Jan 2. These days in combination with closed Holidays with make me closed Dec. 23-Jan. 2!  Enjoy a nice long Holiday break with your families! That leaves one vacation day, but it will most likely remain unused!

No comments:

Post a Comment