Monday, November 24, 2014

Thanksgiving Week!

GOBBLE GOBBLE!  Thanksgiving just may be my favorite Holiday!  I love cooking and baking all the delicious food and the time with family and friends!  This year I am hosting my family here on Thursday and then heading up to our cabin Friday morning with some friends and their kids for a FRIENDSGIVING weekend of fun in the snow!  Looking forward to escaping the hustle and bustle of Black Friday!

We have a short week this week, but will end it with a Thanksgiving feast on Wednesday.  We will be having some "untraditional" versions of a few Thanksgiving staples!  And the kids will help me prepare them as well as make some fun Thanksgiving crafts throughout the week.

I know some of you have mentioned that you will be gone on Wednesday, if there is anyone else heading out of town early, please let me know so I can plan accordingly!

Just a reminder I am closed on Friday, Nov. 28 (and Obviously Thursday as well!!!)


MENU:
Monday- Fish Sticks, tator tots, raspberries, and milk
Tuesday- Ravioli, garlic bread, fruit cocktail and milk
Wednesday- Turkey sandwiches, sweet potato fries, carrots, pumpkin pie cookies and milk

Have a Wonderful Long weekend with your families and I will see you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment