Monday, December 5, 2016

Week of December 5-9

Tis the season...for germs!!!!!  Hope everyone is hanging in there with this nasty cold virus we have all been sharing!!!  Many kids with ear infections, fever, strep, a rash...all various things going along with it! Please review my previous post for my illness policy.  I realized I never sent the link for it so some of you may have never seen it.

Also I apologize for my lack of posts the last couple weeks. With all the stress the last few weeks, the primary goal was to just for everyone to make it through the days!  Hope to start returning to a little more normal routine around here soon.  Thank you all for your understanding and patience with me the last few weeks as my family dealt with this difficult time. 

This week, we have Travel Tots on Tuesday with Ms. Beth!  I wonder what kind of Christmas fun we will have with her!!!!  

We also have Music Class on Friday.  Tasha always has some fun holiday songs for us to sing!!!

Speaking of holiday songs...we will be doing our annual Christmas show again this year.  With the younger group of kids, it may not be as long or impressive, but we'll do it!  I am trying to decide on the best date to do it with us traveling for the holidays this year.  I will let you know by the end of the week.

Important dates for DECEMBER:

Dec. 5- Travel Tots
Dec. 9- Music Class
Dec. 13- Closed for my much needed bday day of relaxation.
Dec. 21- Christmas Pajama Party
Dec. 23-Jan 2- CLOSED FOR THE HOLIDAYS

A couple other quick winter reminders.  I do need snow pants, boots, warm jackets, mittens and hats every day now.  We go outside (MOST DAYS) if it is above 20 degree windchill.  I only have limited extras and can not leave children inside unattended, so if your child does not come prepared, they may end up with cold hands...or risk making the whole group stay inside.

Also, please remove your shoes at my front door if walking through my house.  With the high traffic, shoes/boots can create quite the mess on my floors.  Also when leaving, please do not put your child's boots on until you are at the door since the boots could be wet/muddy from playing outside earlier.

If you have a grandparent picking up who doesn't want to walk down the hill in the winter.  They may just holler from the top of the hill if we are playing outside and I will run the child up for them.  I don't want anyone getting injured here.  It's a good idea for the parents to just keep a pair of boots in the car for themselves to slip on instead of trying to slide down the hill in dress shoes!

Menu:
Monday- Meatballs, green beans, applesauce and milk
Tuesday- Italian hotdish, corn, pears and milk
Wednesday- Fish sticks, carrots, peaches and milk
Thursday- Hot dogs, Bakes beans, oranges and milk
Friday- French Toast sticks, pineapple, sausage and milk

No comments:

Post a Comment