Monday, December 12, 2016

Week of December 12-16

The kids are really starting to get in the Holiday spirit!!!!  We have been singing some Christmas sings and reading all sorts of books about Christmas and winter! This week we will all be making our stockings to hang on the fireplace!


I decided that we will be doing our Christmas program Dec. 22 at 4:30 pm.  Please arrive on time, but no earlier than 4:15 so we have adequate time to get ready!  And be sure to bring your cameras as there are some great photo opportunities! It will be a great send off before our Christmas break!

Last week we had so much fun at both our Travel Tots class and Music class!

This week we will be celebrating Lana's 2nd birthday on Monday!

I am also closed on Tuesday, so I can enjoy a relaxing day for my birthday!  I will have 3 whole kid free hours while Gavin is at preschool that I am going to go get ALL my Christmas shopping done!  Sounds relaxing, right?!

Menu:
Monday- Sloppy Joes, green beans, fruit cocktail and milk
Tuesday-  CLOSED
Wednesday- Cheeseburger macaroni, oranges, corn and milk
Thursday- Tacos, applesauce, carrots and milk
Friday- Grilled Cheese sandwiches, mixed veggies and peaches

Upcoming dates:
Dec. 21- Christmas Pajama Party
Dec. 22- Christmas Program 4:30
Dec 23-Jan 2- Closed for Winter break

No comments:

Post a Comment