Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Week of June 20-24

WE DID IT! Thank you every one for the well wishes and congratulations!  I finished my first Half marathon!  And Kaia's mom ran it for her 4th time!

Everyone is thoroughly enjoying the great summer weather we are having!  We spend as much time as possible outside and the kids all love it!




We celebrated Maddie's 4th birthday last week on Monday!  I can't believe how big this group of kids is getting!



This week we have travel tots on Tuesday with Ms. Beth

With the weather heating up, please send a swimsuit for your child to keep here at daycare for those HOT days when there is no option but to play in water!  We will use the sprinkler, the kiddie pool, the water table, water balloons, whatever we can to stay cool!

I will have a couple of openings this fall since we have some kids starting school!  If you know of anyone looking for care for ages 18 months and up, feel free to pass my info along!  I have filled one spot already and have talked to a couple other families, so let them know soon, I don't anticipate the spots will last long!  

Reminder that I will be closed July 4th and 5th for the Holiday,  then Mike will be here Wednesday through Friday of that week (July 6-8) If your child will not be here any of those days, please let me know so I can get accurate instructions passed along to him, thanks!

Menu: 
Monday- Spaghetti, garlic bread, blueberries and milk
Tuesday- Peanut butter and Jelly Sandwiches, corn, oranges and milk
Wednesday- Fish Sticks, carrots, peaches and milk
Thursday- Eggs, sausage, hashbrowns, pineapple and milk
Friday- Chicken Nuggets, baked beans, fruit cocktail and milk

No comments:

Post a Comment