Monday, June 22, 2015

Week of June 22- June 26

Looking forward to a fun week!  I have promised the kids a walk to the park.  With some rain/storms in the forecast, we will get there when we can!  If we go in the afternoon, I will send a text out and you can just pick the kids up from Hansen Park.

We will be celebrating Jaylins birthday on Monday! He turned 4 on Sunday!

The summer theme for the week is Fishing!  We have a few fun crafts and some angler related games to play!  Here Fishy Fishy!

With the 4th of July Holiday coming up, if anyone knows ahead of time that their child(ren) will be gone next week, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday while Erin's here, please let me know so I can get accurate information to her.  Otherwise if it is short notice next week, please send me a text or email and I will get the information to her.

Menu:
Monday- Fish sticks, corn on the cob, oranges and milk
Tuesday- french toast sticks, ham, pineapple, cottage cheese and milk
Wednesday- cheeseburger macaroni, mixed veggies, fruit cocktail and milk
Thursday- English muffin pizzas, pears, green beans and milk
Friday- tacos, fresh veggies/dip, bananas and milk

No comments:

Post a Comment