Tuesday, June 2, 2015

June 1st- June 5th

Happy June!!!!!  Only a couple days of school left!  Which means we'll have some big kids around the house!  But we will also be losing EJ and Ian.  They are looking forward to spending the summer home with mom, but we will miss them!!!

This week we have Travel Tots on Tuesday with Ms. Beth at 9am!  We're excited to see what fun she has in store for us!


We had a lot of fun at our picnic last week!  I got some great pictures of the kids.  Unfortunately my computer finally died- so I am doing an abbreviated post on here this week and will post pics next week when my computer comes back from the doctor and is hopefully working!!!!

Wednesday, I will have Jessica here subbing for me from about 2:00-4:00 so I can attend Aidan's Elementary school "graduation" celebration!  On to the big leagues next year in Middle School! She is excited to see all the kids again

MENU:
Monday- macaroni and cheese, peas, pears and milk
Tuesday- turkey sandwiches, bananas, corn and milk
Wednesday- Corn Dogs, mandarin oranges, carrots w/ranch and milk
Thursday- tacquitos, corn and black bean salad, grapes and milk
Friday- Chicken patty sandwiches, apple slices, mixed veggies and milk

No comments:

Post a Comment