Monday, June 4, 2012

Week of June 4- June 8

The kids doing craft time out in the sunshine!
I hope everyone has been enjoying their spring!  I can't believe this is the last week of school for the older kids!  I feel like I was just getting "back to school" supplies and schedules in order!  We will have  a little ice cream party on Thursday afternoon to celebrate summer break!

We also have Music class this week on Friday with Tasha from 11-11:30!  Tasha told me at last month's music class that they are expecting their 2nd child in October as well, so the kids were excited to hear that she also had a baby in her belly!!

I do not have any additional info on baby's arrival yet.  Other than if he has not made his way here on his own by July 19th, he will come then!  No matter when I go, daycare will remain open the days that I am at the hospital with Erin here (and maybe a little help from my mom Linnea) then daycare will be closed when I get home from the hospital for a week to allow for some peace and quiet to recover in!  I will keep you updated as the date keeps approaching RAPIDLY!

Made a ROAD for our trucks!

This week we have Erin here Wednesday and Thursday mornings to cover appointments and end of the year events at school.  She will also be here Friday afternoon from 12-5!  We are heading to Wisconsin to celebrate my sister-in-laws high school graduation with our family!

MENU:
Monday: Cheese quesadillas, fruit cocktail, corn and milk
Tuesday: Chicken nuggets, french fries, peaches and milk
Wednesday: Scrambled eggs with cheese, sausage, toast and orange juice
Thursday: Spaghetti, garlic breadsticks, berries and milk
Friday: Hotdogs, bananas, baked beans and milk

No comments:

Post a Comment