Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Week of Mar. 5-9

Last week was so much fun playing in all the snow!  The kids had a blast sledding, building snowmen, having a snow ball fight and making snow angels!  Our March snow fall doesn't really fit with our "growing gardens" theme for the month...but that's okay!



I want to thank Jeovanni's parents Edgar and Jessica for donating blank CD's and Cases for our monthly music!  I really appreciate it!  Making 10+ discs a month really adds up and since the "Mother Goose Time" website charges $10.95 plus shipping for you parents to go on and order it, it saves all you parents a bunch of money by me making copies!  So thanks again for the donation!

This week we have a busy day on Wednesday!  Talon turns 4 years old so we will have a little party for him after nap time!  We also have Travel Tots on Wednesday from 11:15-12:15.  What a fun filled day!







I got great news last week that Erin, my regular daycare sub, is leaving her current Montesorri infant room teaching position and will be back filling in for me on a regular basis starting in April!  She will be the one covering the rest of my Dr. appointments, end of the year school activities for my boys and helping out with the time before and after baby's arrival when I will want someone else here to be with the kids!  For those of you who have been here since last Spring/summer, you know Erin and know how wonderful she is!  For you newer folks, you will learn just how great she is!  She is by far the best sub a daycare provider could ask for!!!  She will be starting some random shifts per week in April and May.  Then begin a couple hours a day in June and increasing in July.  Then be here full time after my week of "maternity leave!"  I am couldn't be more happy about having her back!!!  We will still have Jesse here next week Thursday afternoon and all day Friday since Erin will be on her honeymoon!  It will be nice to have Jesse as an additional back up in case something happens where I need to leave ASAP and Erin is unavailable!

MENU:
Monday-Chicken Nuggets, apples, fresh veggies, dinner roll and milk
Tuesday-Taco Burgers, corn, fruit cocktail and milk
Wednesday- Hot Dogs, baked beans, applesauce and milk
Thursday-Scrambled Eggs, Hashbrowns, pears, toast and milk
Friday- Turkey Noodle Soup, buns, fresh fruit and milk

No comments:

Post a Comment