Monday, February 27, 2012

Week of Feb. 28- Mar. 2

Here we are at the end of February already!  I just cant believe it how fast time flies!

This week we will be finishing up our February theme of it's a small world.  Then starting up all our new March fun!  The kids will help me decorate for St. Patricks Day as well!

Last week we finally got some snow for the kids to play in!  We made our first snowmen in the yard of the whole winter!

I had my licensing visit on Friday from my worker and it was a huge success, the kids behaved great and we were able to get everything done with flying colors!  Thanks to all that sent in the reviews that she sent out!













MENU:
Monday- Cheeseburger Macaroni hotdish, peaches, mixed veggies and milk
Tuesday- Grilled Ham and Cheese, oranges, carrots and milk
Wednesday- Corn dogs, waffle fries, fruit salad, green beans and milk
Thursday- French Toast Sticks, Ham, corn, pears and milk
Friday- Tator tot hotdish, bananas, dinner rolls and milk




















A FEW DATES TO REMEMBER:
Thursday, March 15- My new back up sub, Jesse will be here from 2-5 since I have a doctor's appointment.
Friday, March 16- SHE WILL BE HERE ALL DAY, WE ARE LEAVING EARLY IN THE MORNING FOR VACATION
MARCH 19-24- CLOSED FOR PAID VACATION WEEK. 

*If you are on direct deposit, the payment will go ahead as usual.  If you are still doing cash/checks, you can give it to me by THURSDAY MORNING, dated for Monday, March 19th when payment is due and my mother in law will deposit them for me on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment