Thursday, November 2, 2017

Halloween Pictures and NOVEMBER CALENDAR

We had a great time at our Halloween party on Tuesday!  We carved a pumpkin, had a dance party, decorated cupcakes and made SPOOOOOKY ghosts! Here are some fun pictures of the kids!



















November Calendar: 
Monday, Nov 6: Travel Tots, 9am
Friday, Nov 10: Music Class, 10am
Thursday, Nov 16: Stuffed Animal day!  Bring your favorite!
Monday, Nov 20: Travel Tots, 9am
Thursday Nov 23-Friday Nov 24: CLOSED- THANKSGIVING

Other upcoming important dates:
Dec. 13-15: Closed for my bday vacation
Dec. 21: Family Christmas party/program 4:30pm
Dec. 22- Jan 1: Closed for Christmas vacation*

*As you can see, I will be using the remainder of my days off for the year, in combination with the contracted closed days, over the holidays as I have in the past.  This is a great time for me to spend quality time with all my family members, get some deep cleaning done around the house, year end book-keeping finished and re-charge for the start of 2018!  Hope you enjoy your holidays.


No comments:

Post a Comment