Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Week of April 10-14

What a fun week we had last week with Travel Tots and Music Class all in the same week!!!  I am looking at adding a third class, either a yoga class or the Tumble Bus.  The kids would love either one, will let you know later once I get more information from both and make a decision.
 



The kids have been enjoying looking for signs of spring- so far we have seen the grass getting a little more green, trees and plants starting to grow, a couple flowers, birds being back and even found a worm!





This week, we will continue with our birds, nests and eggs theme!  There was an issue with the curriculum shipping, so they are attempting to piece together enough child packets and get that out to me, but for now I am just moving forward with some of my own crafts, songs, books, etc!

We will also have a little Easter Egg hunt on Thursday! As well as an Easter themed craft and snack!

Reminder that I am closed on Friday, I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!  We have Chris' sister and step mom coming to stay with us. Looking forward to our time together and have some fun planned, but as with every other "first" holiday without their dad, I am sure it will be tough.

Menu:
Monday- Beef tacos, corn, berries and milk
Tuesday- Macaroni and Cheese, oranges, green beans and milk
Wednesday- Sloppy Joes. Mixed veggies, pears and milk
Thursday- Pizza, fruit cocktail, peas and milk
Friday- Closed






No comments:

Post a Comment