Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Week of Jan 29- Feb. 3

Maybe it's just me, but I feel like winter is FLYING by!  I'm hoping the rest of it, however long it is until spring weather comes, continues to pass quickly!


We have enjoyed our time outside in the mils winter weather we have had!  But please still continue to send all snow gear!  Especially as things continue to melt- the kids will get wet and muddy and those extra layers help ensure they stay dry and warm! I will try my best to keep the pathway along the side of the house free of ice and mud, so please walk on that instead of the yard.  Doing so will help keep the side of my yard from getting ripped apart due to the heavy traffic.



Last week we celebrated Landon's 5th birthday!  Everyone loved the Chocolate chip cookie cake!  Always seems to be the favorite birthday treat!

This week we celebrated Mason's 3rd birthday!  The kids were looking forward to their Star Wars cupcakes all day!






This week we will have Travel tots on Tuesday morning with Ms. Beth.

We will also be talking about Penguins!  The kids have a few favorite penguin books they are looking forward to reading and love dancing like penguins!

In case anyone missed my email, I will need everyone to pick up by 4:00pm on Wednesday February 8th (next week) so I can attend Gavin's kindergarten round up!

Also a reminder that I am closed on President's Day, February 20th.  I am looking forward to having a day with my kids without any sporting events to juggle into the day!

Menu:
Monday- Cheese quesadillas, grapes, corn and milk
Tuesday- Grilled chicken strips, green beans, oranges and milk
Wednesday- Italian hotdish, garlic bread, apples and milk
Thursday- Meatballs, dinner roll, mixed veggies, pears and milk
Friday- Hot dogs, tator tots, applesauce and milk
HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment