Monday, August 1, 2016

Week of August 1-5

August is already here.  Summer is flying by, I hope everyone takes some time to enjoy what is left of it!

Last week we celebrated Kaia's 5th birthday! I found this old picture from pajama day near the time she first started...had to share how cute it was, and yes, that's Gavin sitting on her lap!!




This week we have Travel Tots with Ms. Beth on Tuesday.  

Mike will be here again on Friday,  It will be his last day for the summer since volleyball starts back up for the season and his team will be practicing every afternoon.  But don't worry, you'll see him again in October.

Which brings me to a couple vacation days to put on your calendar!  I will be closed Friday, Sept 2nd to head out of town for Labor day. I know many of you also leave early to avoid cabin traffic, so hopefully that gives you a reason to take some extra time for the Holiday weekend!

I will also be closed on Monday, October 24th.  Mike will be here for me Oct 20 and 21. Chris and I are headed back to California wine country with another couple for some kid free relaxation and delicious wine!

Menu:
Monday- French Toast sticks, ham, corn, oranges and milk
Tuesday- PB and J sandwiches, apple slices, carrots and milk
Wednesday- Spaghetti, garlic bread, pears and milk
Thursday- Fish Sticks, broccoli, applesauce and milk
Friday- Tacquitos, bananas, green beans and milk

No comments:

Post a Comment