Monday, April 11, 2016

April 11-15

This week we will start our Zoo theme!  There are a lot of fun crafts, activities and songs we will be doing to learn about different animals at the zoo!  I think the kids will love it!


We also have Travel Tots on Tuesday with Ms. Beth at 9:00.

It looks like we should finally have some more Spring-like weather later this week!  Looking forward to spending more time outside and hopefully going for a walk to the park for some fun!

I just received that Erin has accepted a more full time job for Summer, meaning she won't have much availability to help out here as often.  I am in the process of starting my search for a part time substitute for summer so I can spend some more time with my kids during their summer break.  If anyone knows of someone looking for a part time summer job (about 10 hours a week, once in a while more that that to cover a few vacation days) who is great with kids let me know or feel free to pass my info along.  It is primarily Fridays and one other day a week!  Would be great for a teacher, a stay at home mom or a college student home for the summer.

I will be using a personal day and Closing on Friday May 27 since the kids are off school that day.  A little extra time together for Memorial Day weekend! Please mark your calendars!

MENU:
Monday- Tacquitos, mixed veggies, apples and milk
Tuesday- Pancakes, sausage, pears and milk
Wednesday- Chicken Patty Sandwiches, carrots, fruit cocktail and milk
Thursday-Spaghetti, garlic bread, peaches and milk
Friday- Pigs in a Blanket, corn, oranges and milk

No comments:

Post a Comment