Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Week of Feb 15-19

I hope all the kids enjoyed an extra day off!

This week we will be talking about Teeth!  The kids will love making some dental related crafts!

We also have Travel Tots on Tuesday.  They will be learning about Mexico and will have a fun little FIESTA!

My computer is out of commission once again, must be time for a new one!  So I apologize for the brief and picture free blog posts.  Hopefully I will be up and running fully again soon!

In the meantime, if you haven't already, "like" my daycare Facebook page to see some fun pictures and receive reminders of what we have going on.  'Gretchen's Family Childcare'

I know many of you have vacations coming up, please let me know the dates so I can plan meals and activities accordingly!  Thanks!

Reminder, I will be CLOSED for vacation March 14-18.


MENU:
Monday- CLOSED
Tuesday- Grilled ham and cheese, carrots, apples and milk
Wednesday-Spaghetti, garlic bread, fruit cocktail and milk
Thursday- Eggs, sausage, oranges, broccoli and milk
Friday- Tacquitos, corn, pears and milk

No comments:

Post a Comment