Monday, January 5, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Welcome back!  I hope everyone enjoyed their Holidays and had a chance to spend some quality time with their children.  Despite my FINALLY catching this cold that has been sweeping through daycare, we had a great break!  Spent some time up at the cabin ice fishing and skating on the lake, went bowling and spent a night at a Waterpark hotel!  Not much rest for this momma!

Thank you for all for the wonderful Christmas Gifts.  That was so generous and thoughtful, it really makes me feel appreciated and is wonderful to know that I have such great families!

The kids did a great job at the Christmas Program!  I was very proud of them!  For being a younger crowd, I was pretty impressed!  Here are some pictures I was able to capture!















































This week we are going to jump right back into the routine!  We have Travel Tots on Tuesday with Ms. Beth! And Music Class on Friday with Tasha!

I also have a new potential daycare sub coming to meet the kids on Thursday morning!  Her name is Jessica and does subbing for many providers around the area!

I have the 2015 contracts to send home for everyone. Please read through them, still out and sign the last 2 pages and return them to me ASAP!

MENU:
Monday- Mac and Cheese, corn, oranges and milk
Tuesday- Tacos, green beans, pears and milk
Wednesday- Chicken Tenders, applesauce, carrots and milk
Thursday- Grilled Ham and Cheese, bananas, mixed veggies and milk
Friday- Blueberry Pancakes, Ham, Pineapple, cottage cheese and milk

It is going to be a cold week, lots of time spent inside!  Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment