Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Week of April 28- May

We have a rainy week ahead of us...but after the rain there will be bright green grass and trees blossoming though out the neighborhood!  April Showers Bring May Flowers, right?!

We will come up with some creative activities to keep ourselves busy this wet week!  Probably some play dough, some parachute, an obstacle course, maybe build a fort...we'll see what other fun we come up with!!!

Just wanted to let you all know that I will some opening this summer- so if you know of anyone looking for preschool care, or school age summer only care- pass my info along!  I am offering $25 off a week's tuition for new referrals from current daycare families!  Still have a spot available for immediate care as well!






This week on friday, we will have a visit from a new daycare sub!  Her name is Katie and is a sister on one of my best friends!  She has worked at multiple licensed home daycares full time and is currently a part time nanny for a family I know.  She is looking for a few extra hours of work and I am in need of someone to help cover daycare for me so I can attend a few end of the school year activities/shows for my children!  She is wonderful with the kids and will be great to have around!  She will be here this Friday afternoon with me to meet the kids and hopefully some of the parents.  Then she will covering next Friday afternoon for me so I can watch Logan's Mother's Day performance at school!

MENU:
Monday- Peanut butter and jelly, green beans, peaches and milk
Tuesday- Chicken Tenders, applesauce, tator tots and milk
Wednesday- Sloppy Joes, carrots, oranges and milk
Thursday- Tacos, corn, pineapple and milk
Friday- Cheese Ravioli, garlic bread, bananas and milk

Next week we will be starting our May theme!  We will be learning about things that grow in the spring!  Lots of blooming trees, flowers and fruit/vegetables!  Hoping the weather cooperates and the kids can help me do a little gardening out in the yard!

No comments:

Post a Comment