Monday, January 13, 2014

Week of January 13-17

We are already nearing the halfway point in January!  Can you believe it?!

I sent home everyone's 2014 paperwork and enrollment forms that need to be updated.  Please make sure to get those back to me.  I will need them back by the end of the week, completely filled out.  Thank you to those of you who have already gotten them back to me!

Last week we had Travel Tots AND Music class!  What a fun week!  This week we are going to have show and tell on Thursday.  Your child may choose one thing from home to bring and show their friends!



















The aftermath!  Chocolate faces!





















Since Erin has found full time teaching position we have really missed having a substitute daycare teacher!  She will be back this summer and still helping out on days off school here and there!  I have also been lucky enough to get a fellow New Brighton Daycare provider (and friend) to agree to help out some mornings here and there through the rest of the school year.  She runs a licensed home daycare only for school age kids, so after sending her own girls on their way in the morning, she is available to come here for a few hours to cover a couple appointments I have for the kids coming up. Her name is A.J. and she will be stopping by sometime this week to meet the kids!

I do have another spot opening up in the next couple weeks.  So if anyone knows anyone looking for childcare (no infants, must be 18 months and up) feel free to pass my info along!  I will have two spots available total!




Ryan putting on a puppet show!


Menu:
Monday:Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Tuesday: Chicken Nuggets
Wednesday: Egg Sandwiches
Thursday: Macaroni and cheese
Friday: Beef Tacos



No comments:

Post a Comment