Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Week of Sept.9-13

"Me and My Family!"  That is our theme this month and the kids have loved it so far!  It is so great hearing what the kids have to say about their families!

This week we have met our newest daycare friend, Laila!  It is great to have so many wonderful little girls again!  After YEARS AND YEARS of the boys ruling around here...it's a great change!  unfortunately we will be losing one girl in a couple weeks.  Due to mom's job change, Savannah will be greatly missed.

If anyone knows someone looking for childcare, please send my name and phone number (or email) along to them.  The spot would have to be for someone age two and up since I currently am full with my "two under two!"  There may even be something special in it for you if you refer someone who fills that spot!


This week we have Music class on Friday! Our time slot will be changing to 10:00 with Tasha.  I think that will work better with our schedule so we are not so rushed to do lunch on music days!










MENU:
Monday- Oatmeal pancakes, cubed ham, pears, carrots and milk
Tuesday- Grilled Cheese sandwiches, peaches, green beans and milk
Wednesday- Beef Tacos, fruit cocktail, corn and milk
Thursday- Corn dogs, baked beans, bananas and milk
Friday- Tuna Hotdish, applesauce, mixed veggies and milk



Just a reminder:  I am always looking for donations of blank CD's and CD cases so I can send home the music for the month!  I am currently out of discs...so I will get to the store for some this weekend if I have not received any yet!

1 comment: