Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Week of January 7- January 11




We had a lot of fun last week celebrating Jeovanni's birthday!
 JEOVANNI TURNS 5!!!

He loved all his Spiderman coloring gear!
Everyone loved the Cookie cake he brought!




Kaia especially enjoyed the frosting!  ;)


We have been having a great time with our January curriculum!  The Going on a Safari theme is a huge hit!  The children love the Roar Lion song!  I hope you spend some time listening to the music I send home with your children!  It a great way to link home and daycare together and get your children talking to you about how we spend our days!

Friday we have Music Class again!  Tasha is back from her maternity leave.  She had  little girl the end of October.  Mom, baby and big Brother Ephram are all doing well!  The kids will be excited to see her again Friday morning!

I have Annual Food program enrollment forms that I need updated by all parents, just a quick signature is needed, so I will try to catch you some morning next week to get your autograph!

MENU:
Monday- Corn Dogs, applesauce, green beans and milk
Tuesday- French Toast sticks, ham, corn and fruit cocktail
Wednesday- Tacos, carrots, pears and milk
Thursday- Grilled Ham and Cheese, peaches, mixed veggies and milk
Friday- Spaghetti, garlic bread, bananas and milk


CHRISTMAS PROGRAM PICTURES!




Thank you to Ryan and Avery's parents for emailing a couple pictures they took of the program!  If anyone else has any they'd like to share with me I'd greatly appreciate it.  You can either email them to me, or bring me prints of them.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment