Monday, October 22, 2012

Week of Oct. 22- Oct. 26

I hope everyone who took some time off had a great MEA Weekend.  The kids had a lot of fun in Wisconsin Dells and it was as always nice to have a couple days off!

This week we have Travel Tots on Friday at 9am! The kids love their time with Ms. Beth

Next week on Wednesday will be our Halloween Party.  The children may come dressed in their costumes or bring them along and change.  What ever is easiest.  We'll have our Halloween fun in the morning, so EVERYONE should bring clothes to change into by lunch time.  There will be a special Halloween Lunch, some games and of course some candy!

Last week, I booked a trip to celebrate my 30th (EEEEEKK!) birthday in Florida with my brother.  I am in the process of talking with Erin about which of the days she wants to work and which I will use as vacation days.  At this point in the year, I have 5 days left.  I can tell you with 90% certainty, that one will be used on Monday, Dec. 17.  Also, I will be using 2 days between Christmas and New Years to combine with the holidays.  Vacation days will be Dec. 27 and Dec. 28, making me closed from Dec. 24- Jan. 1st.  So that leaves 2 more that may go unused, but I will let you know ASAP.

MENU:
Monday- Peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches, pears, carrots and milk
Tuesday- Cheese omelettes, sausage, fruit cocktail and orange juice
Wednesday- Lasagna Hotdish, corn, peaches and milk
Thursday- Ham and Cheese rollups, mixed veggies, pineapple and milk
Friday- Chicken patty sandwiches, green beans, apples and milk

No comments:

Post a Comment