Tuesday, August 9, 2011

THIS WEEK AT DAYCARE!

Having Eva here with Jeovanni made me think about when she started she was only 18 months and now she is going in to first grade!  So I had to find a picture from way back when!  There is Eva, Little Mallory, mini Aidan and teeny Logan!  There is also Henry and Thomas (who just happens to be "busy" in the picture!)  As well as Jackson who some of you may remember!  Seems like forever ago...and now this whole "first batch" are school-agers!


We have a busy week this week!

Wednesday, we have Travel Tots, from 11:30-12:30!
Thursday, I am taking a few kids over with me to visit Talon.  So Erin will be here with the other kids from 9:30-11 in the morning!
Friday is music class!  I have changed out time to 11:00 with Tasha, to work around her babie's schedule a little!
Then Friday Afternoon, I am heading out of town early, so my mom, Linnea will be here for the last few hours to finish off the daycare day for me!

All that on top of the Regularly scheduled Superhero stuff!  This week we are going to hopefully make our capes and write messages in secret invisible ink!

MENU:
Monday- Beef Tacos, Corn, peaches and milk
Tuesday- Chicken Nuggets, berries, beans and milk
Wednesday- Eggs, bacon, toast, applesauce and milk
Thursday- Grilled Cheese, fruit, carrots and milk
Friday- Pizza, bananas, veggies and milk!

No comments:

Post a Comment