Monday, July 18, 2011

June 18-22

This week we will be trying to stay cool all week!  The sprinkler will be out, the pool will be filled and the big WATERSLIDE may even make an appearance!!!  But I would really like to still get the kids outside every day, despite the heat index.  So we may head out to play a little earlier in the morning, before it gets too bad. 

Wednesday we have Travel Tots with Ms. Carrie again, at about 11:30

MENU:
Monday- Turkey and Cheese sandwiches, green beans, grapes and milk
Tuesday- Waffle sticks, cubed ham, corn and appleasauce
Wednesday- Corn Dogs, veggies, peaches and milk
Thursday- Pizza, bananas, carrots and milk
Friday-Tacos, veggies/dip, apple slices

I took some great pictures when we escaped to the splash pad/park a couple weeks ago, but left my camera at a friends house and am working on getting it back, so as soon as I do, I will add some cute pictures of our water fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment