Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lots of fun this week!!




















Since I wasn't able to add any pictures to my earlier post this week, I thought I would put up a few pictures from both birthday celebrations this week!

I also discovered a bunch of lost pictures on my camera from Jeovanni's birthday, Mallory's Birthday, our Eagles Nest field trip and Thomas' birthday!  I will try to get those up on a bulletin board in Daycare this afternoon or tonight!


 Despite the cruel joke Mother Nature played on us this week with one more snow fall...the kids are really enjoying all their outside time.  Hoping to lose the warm jackets, hats and mittens soon though.  I promise, eventually we will be running through the sprinkler to cool off!




One last reminder that daycare is closed next week.  I hope everyone has a fabulous Easter and great week.  See you all Monday, May 2nd!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment